We showed this to our teacher who is part of our secondary audience and an original follower of Robbie Williams, remembering his time in Take That and when he first launched his solo career. We also showed this to some students in Year 13 who are part of our primary audience as they are aged 18years old.
This is the 2nd draft for our mgazine ad. Since the last one we have changed:
- the background
- the presentation of the date
- we have removed the image of the product we are advertising
- altered the text that accompanies the product
- added a list of his number ones
- Changed the layout of Robbie and Regeneration
By using only 'Robbie' instead of 'Robbie Williams' we are developing the conventions of magazines ads that we have researched.
We no longer need the image of the digipak itself because there is a clear connection between the two, in this case with Robbie leaning on the 1 which has replaced the lampost that is seen in the digipak.